Do you have difficulty downloading programmes from the Microsoft Store? Do you continue to receive the error code 0x80073d0d? We understand how frustrating this can be, so we’ve put up a short guide to resolve this issue and get your apps functioning smoothly again.
- First, right-click on the Start Menu icon on the left edge of the taskbar and click Terminal (Admin) from the Pop-up Menu.
2. Now type in “wsreset” command and press enter key.
If this doesn’t work, try the second method:
- First, click on the Start Menu icon on the left edge of the taskbar and open the Settings app.
2. Now click on the Apps settings tab, then go into the Installed apps.
3. After that search Microsoft Store on the search bar and click on three dots, then select Advanced Options.
4. Now press the Repair button under the Reset Menu.
5. After that, press the Reset button as well.
6. Now close out the Microsoft Store window and restart your PC.
I hope this article has assisted you in resolving the Microsoft Store problem 0x80073d0d.