Do you have a problem with Windows 11 that prevents you from creating a new folder? When even the most fundamental functions fail, it may be quite frustrating. Don’t worry; we’ve got your back! In this blog post, we’ll walk you through how to quickly and easily resolve the ‘New Folder’ problem so you can get back to using your computer.
- First, right-click the Start Menu icon on the left edge of the taskbar and open Task Manager.
2. Now scroll down until you find Windows Explorer, right-click on the Windows Explorer, and select Restart.
If this doesn’t work, try the second method:
- First, click the search icon at the left edge of the taskbar, search file explorer, and open the File Explorer App.
2. Now click on the three dots at the upper right corner of the window and click Options.
3. Now click on the Restore Defaults button and press the Apply and Ok buttons.
If this doesn’t work, try the third method:
- First, click the Start Menu icon on the left edge of the taskbar and open Settings.
2. Now click on the Privacy & Security tab from the left side panel of the screen and then click on Windows Security from the right side of the screen.
3. Now click on the Open Windows Security tab.
4. Go into the Virus & threat protection section.
5. Now click on the Scan options.
6. Then select the Full Scan variant of virus scanning.
7. Scroll down and, click Scan now button & wait for the process to complete. After that, restart your PC.
I hope this guide was useful in resolving the New Folder issue in Windows 11.