This guide will cover the mechanism of deleting Amazon AWS lightsnail instance. Let’s begin!
To delete an Amazon AWS Lightsail instance, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the AWS Management Console and go to the Lightsail dashboard.
- Select the instance you want to delete from the list.
- Click on the three-dot menu on the right side of the instance name and select “Delete instance.”
- Review the details of the instance and its attached resources that will also be deleted. If you are sure you want to proceed, click on the “Delete” button.
- Wait for the instance to be deleted. This process may take several minutes.
Note that deleting an instance will permanently delete all data and configurations associated with it, including its public IP address and attached storage. Therefore, make sure to backup any important data before deleting the instance. Additionally, you will be charged for the instance until it is fully deleted, so make sure to review your billing information before proceeding.
Log in to amazon SWA console, and select the services option, from there select compute and then click on Lightsnail as shown in the image attached below:
By selecting the highlighted option, the lightsnail option will appear:
One way to delete the instance is to click on the three-dots and select the delete option as shown in the image attached beloe:
By clicking on the selected option, you will be able to delete the instance:
Click on the delete instance option and the instance will be deleted.
After implementing the steps mentioned in this guide, one can easily delete Amazon AWS Lightsail instance.