Are you fed up with your printer? The “printer driver not installed” error may be displayed if it isn’t responding or printing anything. Don’t be concerned! We offer some simple options to get your printer back up and running. Continue reading for a brief way on resolving this common problem.
- First, click the Start Menu icon on the left edge of the taskbar and open Settings.
2. Click on the System tab from the left side of the screen and then click on Troubleshoot from the right side panel of the screen.
3. Now open the Other Trouble-shooters option.
4. Then press the Run button in front of the Printer.
5. After that, Click on the search icon at the left edge of the taskbar, search cmd, right-click on the Command Prompt App, and click Run as administrator.
6. Click the Yes button on the User Account Control window.
7. Now type in the “sfc /scannow” command on the terminal and press enter key.
8. After that use the “dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth” command and press enter key then restart your PC.
I hope you found this advice useful in resolving the “Printer Driver Not Installed” error.